TRAVERSE AIR INC.
Traverse City, MI
Multi-Engine rating for $2,395 in 2 days in Cadillac Michigan.
The airport used is KCAD-Cadillac Airport. The Multi-Engine rating can be added on to a private or commercial rating.
Accelerated Multi-Engine Rating course includes:
- Up to 7 hours of training / includes instrument - if you are current
- individual ground school with instructor
- Pre-post flight briefing
- Multi-Engine plane for 1 hour check ride
- Multi-Engine course study material will be mailed to you prior to your arrival.
Cost $2,395 + Examiner's Fee (Payment due upon completion of check ride.)
- Local FAA examiner's fee is extra ($400). All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- Multi-engine instructor ratings $2,395- 15 hours PIC required for MEI
- Private or commercial license
- Current Medical
Multi-Engine Instructor (add on) rating also available for $2,395 (note: 15 hours multi PIC required for MEI)
To Get Started:
- Call or email Tom Brady to schedule your Multi-Engine training.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 2-3 days to be in the area.
- Read Multi-Engine study course material that will be mailed to you.
- Verify weather conditions with Tom Brady prior to your arrival.
- Come to Traverse City
Copyright © 2003 Designed By Boldt Design All Rights Reserved