TRAVERSE AIR INC.
Traverse City, MI
ATP rating for $2995 in 2-3 days in beautiful Traverse City Michigan.
The airport used is KCAD-Cadillac.
ATP Multi-Engine Rating course includes:
- Up to 8 hours of training
- individual ground school with instructor
- Pre-post flight briefing
- ATP plane for 1 hour check ride
- ATP course study material will be mailed to you prior to your arrival.
Cost $2995 + Examiners Fee (Payment due at check ride.)
- Local FAA examiner's fee is extra ($500). All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- ATP written test
- Current Medical
- ATP Minimums
Multi-Engine Instructor (add on) rating also available for $2,395 - up to 7 hours of training
To Get Started:
- Call or email Tom Brady to schedule your Multi-Engine training.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 2-3 days to be in the area.
- Read Multi-Engine study course material that will be mailed to you.
- Verify weather conditions with Tom Brady prior to your arrival.
- Come to Traverse City
Copyright © 2003 Designed By Boldt Design All Rights Reserved